Monday, April 6, 2009

Yay! Blogs are so cool!

Yes, I know, I missed class today. You see I have an affliction, it's called the Elementary Education department. Of all my classes this semester, English 337 is the most fun, and it's only for my minor! So anyway, I had to present a lesson plan to some freshmen at Belgrade High, and the only day and time that my supervisor could be present was April 6, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. How messed up is that? Seriously, I tried to find another day, but every time that I suggested she had some other conflict with. (Yeah, like I don't?) But it's over now! I don't have to deal with her or the internship any longer! And now on to the reason blogs are so cool.

Today was a very important day to be in class. Today was the day that we would be creating the test questions. I couldn't come to class, but the blogs could bring the class to me! I still wish that I could have been in class, I like being able to take my own notes, but at least it's not like I am totally out of the loop. I have read Charismatic Kari's, Lisa's of the Little Legs, Emo Erin's, Sutter's Sacker of Cities, Chris's Scribbles the Scribe, and Two-Tongued Charlies's blogs avidly. And then looked up the recommended chapters and pages. I actually may have studied for this test more than previous tests because of my very absence! Isn't that cool?!

I also want to bring to your attention that I have changed the names on my blog list. I meticulously went through and correlated the blogger to his or her epithet. It is my hope to be able to help myself and others when trying to learn the epithets by the end of the semester with these name changes. There are a few that I did not find epithets for. These people are Brian Larscheid, Claire Collier, Lynn Doyle, and Alex Emory. Does anybody know if they are even in the class, and, if so, what their epithets are? There was only one other problem I ran into. I could not find a blog for Red Damsel Daniel. Does anybody have her blog? She's obviously still in class, as Chris the Scribe has her picture with her epithet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment