Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Changing names?

Does anybody know how to change the names in the blog list? I clicked on the icon of the crossed screwdriver and wrench and it brought up my list of blogs with options to rename or delete them, but when I click on the rename option it goes nowhere, nothing happens.

I wanted to rename everyone's blog with their epithets, except there are some of people that have the same first name, so I don't know if I can do that either; I don't know how to differentiate between them.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you're signed into blogger.... in the top right corner of the screen you should see a link that says customize... click it.... scroll down on the screen until you see the box that says "My Blog List" then click edit.... then click rename..... AND NOTHING HAPPENS! Mine won't let me in as well, so it is obviously a glitch in the matrix..... we'll just have to wait until you are able to rename or we can send the blog masters of in master blogging land some nasty emails to get them to do it soon. The decision is yours Jana the Tamer of Horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted a question to the blogger forum. Hopefully someone has an answer. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete