Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Day of Class

An interesting first day of class. The first clues to forming memory have been given. Two important ones are location and image. Also being able to connect the memory to something, such as Katie Badoin (sorry if I butchered that) of the Beautiful Eyes. We have been tasked with finding an unfrequented church and learning the names of the muses.

Finding the names of Mnemosyne's daughters shouldn't be too hard, what with the internet and everything. It will be the finding of an unfrequented church that might prove to be a problem. But I had a dream about it last night, so I'm going to go searching for the place this weekend. It's unfortunate that life gets in the way of these growth opportunities, so much so, that I have to put off searching for my dream place until the weekend. Isn't that sad?

So, for now, I'm off to Google to find the muses...

No comments:

Post a Comment